Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Remi's 3rd Birthday - Minion Cake

Remi will be 3 tomorrow. How time flies...
I was just graduated from college when I gave birth to Remi. I grew up overnight in order to be the best mother I could be. While my friends were going to parties and concerts and having fun, I was staying home and changing diapers. I enjoyed doing it and still want to do it because I have the sweetest daughter in the world! Seeing her smile everyday, watching her learn new things, and to see her get so excited about the smallest things are the best things about being a mother.

I asked Remi whether she would like a barbie cake or minion cake. She said Minion without a second thought. I've done a lot of research and finally done this cake! I really hope my little angel has an amazing day tomorrow.












No comments:

Post a Comment