Friday, December 20, 2013

Updated!! Remi's Birthday Pictures

I requested a day off on Remi's birthday because I knew that I will need time to prepare.
I made the Minion Cake and the decorations a day ahead. On Remi's birthday, I woke up early at 8 o'clock to make the mousse cake and the food. It was a very busy day for me. But Remi had a lot of fun though, there're many little kids here to celebrate and play with her. My relatives also came all the way down from Rhode Island. Especially wanted to thank my cousin-in-law Lily who took these pictures for us. I really didn't have time to take pictures!! It really took a lot of time to prepare for a party! Oh well, I kept telling myself that it's just once a year~~ lol! However, when I saw Remi's smiling face, all the tiredness went away. I love you Remi <3<3 I knew you had a great time!  















No comments:

Post a Comment