Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fondant Cake topper

A party will be held for my nephews Warren and Christopher this coming Sunday. It's a celebration for Warren's one-year-old birthday and for Christopher's full month. I am so excited as our family and friends will gather together and share the joy and happiness! I volunteered to be in charge of the dessert table for the party. This is a perfect opportunity for me to practice, how would I miss it :)

I decided to make the "Little Men" theme . 
I will make some mustache cookies, some cupcakes, and a 2-tier cake with bow tie, mustache, an angry bird and a king pig cake topper.  In order to allow the toppers enough time to dry, I made them a week ahead. These are very easy to make. If you are interested in making them, go ahead and search tutorials from Youtube, they are very helpful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment