Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. I love the romance, the hearts, the flowers, and candlelight. Even though my husband and I celebrate our love and marriage everyday, Valentine's Day still has a special meaning.

This year, we didn't go out for dinner. Instead, my husband made me Tuna Rice Ball and Haemul Sundubu Jjigae (Seafood Soft Tofu Stew). It tasted just like the ones in Korean restaurants :)

I also made sugar cookies and cakes for this special day of the year. I brought some cookies to work for my co-workers too. I am happy with the fact that someone has taken the time to plan and prepare the handmade gift for me. For this reason, I like giving handmade gifts as well and I hope my co-workers would feel the same.

This mini Strawberry mousse cake is my little girl's favorite. We decorated it together!! 



Here're the cookies!! 

This heart-shaped strawberry mousse cake is for my friend.

Time for the cake! Little Remi is so happy >.<

Tuna Rice Ball that Daddy and Remi made.

Tiramisu!! Signature Valentine's Day dessert. 
Last but not least, I want to express my most sincere Valentine's wishes to all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment