Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas is here!


Christmastime finally come! Christmas music plays everywhere and everyone is generally cheery this time of year. I am so happy that we have our cousins Carmen and Tiffany here to celebrate with us this Christmas. We went out to have dim sum in the morning and play board games at home in the afternoon except me.  I was very busy making cakes today. But we all had a great time =)

 I began preparing for the chiffon cakes and the Christmas chocolate decorations last night. Carmen and Tiffany did help me with the chocolates. We had so much fun ^_^ and didn't realize the time fly. We went to bed at 1am last night. Then I woke up early this morning to make the mousses and finish the decorations.

My husband bought home a Gingerbread cottage kit and would like to decorate that with the cousins. However, it didn't work out. The gingerbread house didn't stay up stably. It kept falling down twice. The cousins finally gave up. Then I decided to make them the mini gingerbread house using the Platinum Cozy Village Baking Pan from Nordic Ware. Nordic Ware really have the best baking pans! I own a few of them!! They are very durable and  have great details. I spray the pan with Wilton's Cake Release, and the little cakes came out easily and nicely!

Merry Christmas everyone! >3<













No comments:

Post a Comment