Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Combination - Strawberry Mango Mousse Cake

Like I said, anything can be made into Mousse and you can create any combinations of favors as long as you like it. What favors are perfect matches? I am not sure. But I am sure that green tea and red bean are truly a perfect match for each other. It's a most popular combination and all my friends like it!

Today, my friend asked me to make a green tea red bean mousse cake and a strawberry mango mousse cake. I've made green tea red bean for so many times, but it's my first time making strawberry mango combination. I really like to try it out ;) I alway looking to find the matching ingredients in order to introduce them to my friends!

For this strawberry mango mousse, I think it's very fruity. It should be even more delicious in the summer when the mango is fully grown. I added Italian meringue to the mousse and the texture turned out nice and fluffy! Overall, this combination is worth a try :) hopefully could hear my friend's comment XD









No comments:

Post a Comment