Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Day

2013 ended with a bang! Today is the first blank page of a 365-page-book. We spent the day at home with family, playing pool, playing Mahjong, watching TV, and making delicious dishes and desserts;) It's fun and relaxing. I really enjoy spending time with my family, no matter where we go and what we do. 

I would like to spend as much time with Remi as possible especially when she's young because we often get so wrapped up in the importance of money and other little things in life and forget about the most important thing. Time goes by more quickly than we realize, spending quality time with family is something we can't make up for. I want to say sorry to my little Remi because I sometimes stay in the kitchen the whole day making cakes and forget about her. For this, I'd like to give a sincere thank you to my husband Justin who spent his time taking care of Remi, teaching Remi Alphabets, and teaching Remi good manners, which allowed me to pursue my hobby. Thank you for dealing with my ups and downs and the continued love for the last year <3 As we forge ahead into 2014, I will try my best to be a good mom and wife. Looking forward to a fabulous 2014 with you and Remi!

Last but not least, I hope that this year brings all my friends wealth, health, and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment