Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweet Potato Mousse Cake

This weekend I went to H Mart in Burlington and saw the Tous Les Jours Bakery. I was so impress in their cakes and breads. The sweet potato mousse cake caught my eye and I decide to try it out.



This tastes pretty good, even though it's not as fruity as strawberry mousse cake, it is creamy and the texture is smooth. I spread some strawberry jam on top of the cake and sprinkle some sponge crumbs on top to add some fruity flavor.




Instead of making round cakes, I would like to make more log shape cakes. I got my mold from BakeDeco. It's manufactured by Silikomart. I really like their silicone molds. The silicone is perfectly smooth and shiny, not the grainy, matte, weird feeling kind. The cake pop right out. It just feels like a quality product. It's worth the investment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment